miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015


So... week 3...
The first task was to read an article about things you can do to reach your goals.. so I'm going to add the chrats here with the things I consider I can do, or I'm already doing.. So I can work on my goals.

Read
"Read this article about different things teachers do for professional development and choose three activities that you can do."

Task two...
Think
"You are going to watch a presentation about blogs.
Think about the answer these questions, and make some notes in your learning journal".
  • Have you visited a blog recently? If so which one? Hmmm.. yes, I've visited my colleague's blog, since we are taking this course together.
  • How can blogs be good for teachers? Well, they can show what other teachers think about a subject, how they work with some issues and solve them.
  • What makes a good blog? The content, the information and things you can use to ilustrate the topics you are talking about.
  • Where can you find out about good blogs for English teachers? Hmmm... I don't really know that.. Cambridge?.. 
  • How can teachers keep up to date with different blogs? That's something I need to learn too.. 'cause don't know much about it...
Since I'm starting work in a couple of minutes I'm going to leave the presentation for later... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario