jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015


   
     #5teachingchallenges.

Well, I finished reading the Cambridge English Teaching Framework – Summary.
Mhh... I guess I could say that in matters of teaching I probably need to learn more and improve the methods and stuff, obviously knowing the languages is not enough to teach it, so this is going to have a major impact in my teaching from now on.
The next task is to take this.. sort of a test.. 
Do
"Now use the Cambridge English Teacher Development Tracker to create your professional development profile and to see where you are in your professional development."
So here I go..
First I'm creating my account there.. so I can check it anytime and see the improvements...
Done.. so now I have to take this quiz.. scary.. (kidding..) There are many questions divided in categories.

So.. let's start!! 
okey... maybe I undestimate my own habilities... but that's better than overstimate them, because I can learn more in the process... so... these are my results.. 

Proficient in all the categories.. some are better though.. 
So.. the task says I will be using this chart later so let's keep it here.

There's an extra task and I guess I definately need it:

Read
Read more about Teacher knowledge.

While I'm reading I have to take notes about the next points:
  • the things which can be included in 'teacher knowledge'
  • the relationship between teaching knowledge and practice
  • the TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) qualification.
Next week I'm going to recieve another step from this ACTIVITY.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario